Are you looking for the best WordPress SEO plugins? Here are the ten best plugins that will help you in getting better rank this year.
No matter which type of website you run, search engine remains the crucial source of organic traffic, customers, and clients for all. WordPress is an SEO friendly platform, but it won’t do anything on its own. So, the best WordPress SEO plugins came into the picture. These plugins exist to offer you the ultimate SEO opportunities and to let your website shine on the search engine page. However, it’s equally important to have a properly optimized WordPress theme.
There are hundreds of SEO plugins available for WordPress websites, and they all promise better ranking and SEO strategies. However, not all of them are that great, and availability of options may overwhelm you as well. So, you might end up choosing the wrong plugin and getting worse results afterward. However, don’t worry because here is the collection of some of the best WordPress SEO plugins that are known for the effectiveness and result giving features.
So, without doing any further ado, let’s start exploring these ten best WordPress SEO plugins and their unbiased reviews.
10 Best WordPress SEO Plugins With Reviews
#1 Yoast SEO
It’s impossible not to mention this excellent plugin in the list. Yoast SEO has over 4.5 billion downloads and 4.7-star average rating coupled with thousands of reviews. It undoubtedly one of the best WordPress plugins you can download for your website. Additionally, it not only improves the SEO but also gives an extra mile to keep an eye on technical optimization. Furthermore, it comes with a lot of useful features that makes this plugin an all in one SEO tool for every website.
- Better content creation
- Accurate page analysis
- Meta and link elements
- Social integration and XML maps
- Multisite compatibility
- Packed with lots of useful features
- Simple, easy and fast to work with
- XML sitemap and multi-site compatibility
- Social integration
- Multiple security threats
- Reduced website speed with all feature enable
One of the best things about SEO ultimate plugin is that it offers both flexibility and versatility at the same time. This plugin is capable of exporting and importing data from multiple sources including any third party SEO plugin. Deeplink juggernaut, file editor, code inserter, 404 monitor, social media optimization and rich snippets are some of its best features. All in all, it’s another one of the best SEO plugins you can rely upon.
- Deeplink juggernaut
- File editor and code inserter
- 404 monitoring
- Social media Optimization
- Title tag rewriter and author highlighter
- Provides a more natural way to select things you need
- Custom permalinks for custom taxonomies
- Author highlighter
- Title tag rewriter
- It’s complicated for beginners
- Late feature updates
#3 SEOPressor (Paid)
Google keeps updating its algorithm. Over the last few years, Google has come up with so many algorithmic updates including over optimization, Google Panda, Google, and others. Unlike other SEO tools that are still working with the old age algorithm, this plugin work according to the latest Google algorithm Trend. Furthermore, this plugin comes with over optimization feature. This feature monitor ensures that you don’t overuse any practical SEO tips. Other than this, there are features like auto smart linking and keyword SEO core that will surely impressively you. All in all, it’s another best one on the list you can consider and use.
- Keywords score
- Over Optimization check
- LSI keywords
- Auto smart linking
- Dynamic crawler controller
- Effective result giving plugin
- 60 days money back policy
- Offers fundamental SEO skills
- LSI keywords and dynamic crawler control
- Poor customer support
- Negative consequences If not used smartly
#4 Schema.Org Rich Snippet (Free)
Schema.Org Rich Snippet is perfect for marking up pages and posts with rich snippets. It provides search engines like Google with only accurate and crucial information for exhibiting in snippets of the search result. If you need very interactive snippet that includes photos, star rating, price, and author detail, this plugin can help you stand out of competitors and get appropriate rank on SERP.
- Easy to set up and use
- It’s a free plugin for all
- Features and support multiple snippet types
- No local business markup support
- Not many design and customization options
#5 Premium SEO Pack (The Paid One)
Premium SEO Pack is another famous and one of the best WordPress SEO plugins. It comes packed with a set of amazing features that will help you rank better on SEO this year. Image optimization, social sharing, SERP tracing are some of the best features this plugin is known for. It’s a high-quality, comprehensive plugin that will provide with all the weapons that you will ever need for your website optimization. Overall, it’s another best WordPress SEO plugin you should try to rank better in 2019.
- Backlinks builder
- Page speed insight
- 404 monitoring
- W3C validator
- SEO optimized images
- Facebook planner
- Video sitemap is available
- Features bulk editor for mass optimization
- Search engine report is there
- RSS settings are not available
- The link builder is not great
#6 SEO Friendly Images Plugin (Free Image Optimizer)
What makes this plugin useful is its ability to update all your website image with right title and alt attributes for better SEO results. In case, if you don’t have the titles and alt tag defined for your web images already, this plug can do that according to the option that you select. Image optimization of the best ways to bring substantial traffic to your website. However, most people overlook this. So, if you’re one of those people, the time has come to get this tool and optimize your site images to get more traffic.
- Category placeholders
- Product placeholders
- Blog placeholders
- Brand placeholders
- Features Lazy Load to make website up to 70% faster
- It’s super easy to set up
- It’s a free plugin tool
If free version of this plugin fails to support your website, you may need to upgrade to its premium version.
#7 Redirection (Free Version) – The Technical Plugin
Now the one, the Redirection (Free Version) plugin, can help you in keeping an eye on 301 redirects, handle 404 errors, and fixing all the issues leading to bad SEO results and low traffic. Furthermore, this tool can be more useful especially if you’re planning to change the WordPress installation directory or migrating your webpages from old to the new website. All in all, it’s another best SEO plugin design to help in every possible way to rank better and gain traffic.
- Custom pass through redirections
- 404 error monitoring
- All url redirections
- Completely localized
- Complete regular expression support
- Redirection statical report
- Manage redirections right from your WordPress dashboard
- It’s completely free, no need to pay anything
- The website speed may potentially go down
- You may encounter a lack of developer support
#8 Squirrly SEO (Both Paid And Free) Plugin For Content Optimization
Plugin market is flooded with a lot of tools that optimizes SEO of the website. Squirrly exists to eliminates most of the hazards associated with that optimization process. Furthermore, when it’s about optimizing a website with specific keywords, there is no match of this plugin. This plugin can keep an eye on some circus SEO elements like keyword density, appropriate keyword uses, and overall content optimization. Overall, it’s one of the best SEO plugins that you can use for your website.
- Green light for every right action
- Intact SEO settings
- All aspect of content tracking
- Weekly progress monitoring
- Headline suggestions for the given keywords
- Social intelligence for better content production
- It’s slideshow tutorials are really great for beginners
- Perfect content strategy
- Ideal for beginners
The free version is limited with only a few features.
#9 W3 Total Cache (Free And Paid Version) For Speed Optimization
One of the most important things that Google considers for assigning better rank is tej website speed. So, the W3 cache tool or plugin helps WP users in scaling and sustaining a prominent traffic figure without leading to crash. Furthermore, it boosts both the SEO part and user experience of a website by minimizing the download time and increasing the website performance. The website performance is improved through the content delivery network (CDN) integration. Overall, when it comes to optimizing the speed of a website, you won’t find any better tool or plugin that. W3 Total Cache. It’s another time of the best WordPress SEO plugins that deserves to be there on your website.
- The transparent Content Delivery Network Management
- Dedicated server compatibility
- Support for accelerated mobile page
- Secure socket layer (SSL) support
- Caching fragment in memory or disk
- Provides users with complete feature explanation
- It’s an all in one coaching plugin powered by WordPress itself
- It’s not an easy to use tool or plugin
- Only limited support is available with the free version
#10 Remove Query Strings From The Static Resources (Free version) For Speed Optimization
- Made mainly for Linux based servers
- Minimum 5.5 PHP level is required for this plugin
- Can work like mu-plugin
- Effectively increases the page score on PageSpeed, Pingdom, Yslow and other services
- Lack of support discussions
- Not many feedbacks are available
- Consult your IT team first before implementing this plugin
#11 AMP For WordPress (Free Plugin) Technical
We all know that mobile searches are dominating the desktop of pc searches. So, it has become important now to make your website mobile friendly or responsive. That’s where this plugin comes into the picture. AMP for WP auto adds the mobile accelerated page function to a WP website. So, the site becomes more faster for mobile users.
Furthermore, this plugin can help you make your website mobile friendly in just a few clicks. Overall, it’s another one of the best WordPress SEO plugins that actually work in 2019. One can get satisfying results with it.
- Custom AMP editor
- Mobile redirection for better user experience
- Custom AMP FrontPage
- Post and page support
- Infinite color schemes
- Supports Google analytics
- Super impressive distribution
- No coding skills required
- WooCommerce support
- Limited feature and functionality
- It’s not very easy to implement on the website
So, those are the top 10 best WordPress SEO plugins that can help you rank better in 2019. We hope you enjoyed reading this post and this plugin collection enables you to explore new opportunities this year with your website. Also, read “Best WordPress Slideshow Plugins| Top Free 15 Of 2019” and “Best Free Online Pattern Generators| Top 11 Of 2019.” So, that’s all for now. Thanks for reading this post here at TheWebsiteDev.com. Also, do follow us to read more such posts and articles related to website and development.